Revival: We Will Pray, or We Will Fail!
Psalm 85:6 is a prayer for revival. It asked God, “Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
I firmly believe that America needs a revival. You need a revival. I need a revival; Our Churches are in desperate need of a revival. Most families are in dire need of a revival. We need revival! We must have revival! Revival is no longer an option. It is something we must have!
Questions Each Christian Must Seriously Ask and Answer
- Do you REALLY want to have a revival?
- Are you willing to pay the price to obtain a Heaven-sent revival?
- Are you willing to humble yourself, and pray, and seek His face, and turn from your wicked ways? (II Chronicles 7:14).
- Are you willing to allow the Holy Spirit to perform spiritual surgery upon your proud, and independent heart?
- Are you willing to submit to the painful process of Biblical repentance of allowing the Holy Spirit to Break up your Fallow ground?
Hosea 10:12: “Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you. “ Fallow ground is ground which at one time was fruitful, and productive. But over the years a certain hardness has settled into the soil and now the ground is barren and fruitless. This is the true condition of most of our hearts, my fellow Christian. If we REALLY want to have revival, we must start his process individually before it can sweep across America Nationally. We can no longer say that America is sinful until we see the exceeding sinfulness of our own person sin that has contributed to the demise of this GREAT Country (Romans 7:13).
Some Are Questioning, Will God Send a Revival to America?
The answer is an emphatic ‘YES’. God can, and will send revival when you and I are willing to pay the price to obtain one.
There Are Many Reasons Why God Has Withheld Revival From America
1. The reason we’re not having revival may be that we have not been praying for one. Or, if we are praying for a revival, are we praying with the faith to believe that God ‘Can’ send the revival we so desperately need? James 4:2 reminds us that “we have not because we ask not.”
God said to Moses, after he had heard the cry of Israel in bondage, Exodus 3:7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows.”Yet years later, speaking this time through the Prophet Isaiah, but about the same people, God had this to say about their prayers: “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear,” Isaiah 59:2.
In a revival, the hearts of God’s people are broken in repentance and genuine humility, the Lord’s people come together in love and service, and the Lord’s work of ministry, giving, witnessing, and missionary activity moves forward at lightning speed.
Oh may we all pray this prayer so fervently, and yet so sincerely from the depths of our hearts:
Lord, Send a Revival,
Lord, Send a Revival,
And let it begin in me.
A friend of mine in Alaska and I have recently started a new Facebook Group Page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1604847593061820/), which we have called: “We MUST Have Revival in America.” You may join us by hitting Like on our page. We will keep you informed on topics concerning revival and updates on what is happening across America.